View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
pussy can't vacate if it doesn't have a driver's license yet

lololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob
be interesting to see what music you'd play at a party.

Something tells me your idea of a party is sipping on warm new castles, playing tech, and talking about fractonal reserve banking -thus making all the pussy vacate

hashaahahahhahaaaahah

you guise crack me up. due to not being able to read,

i dont drink beer, or lager, i rarely drink havent for over a year or so, if i do drinks its nice brandy

and lol your a fool,

the girls who dig me are into natural healing, into sacred geometry, fractals / fibonacci patters and items that contain the patters. their into ancient history and visiting the places we talk about, speak on aura's and teh quantum world, shit that normal dumbed down folk, wouldnt know about.

you see, they know its an illusion anyway.

so their fore its always about FUN, get that through your cartoonated fake dreadlocks.

your dumb bob, how many times living legends.. ill drop some tunes for you.

ok partys or hanging out. i play

the takover. the whole cd

a few amazing tracks of that album ->

my fave shit off the album !!!!

motherfucking yams

then im sure id play more eligh/grouch/murs/living legends shit.. so ill just drop some of the tracks out of the 100's i would play..

just so you understand.. and then you may possibly be able to understand that i havent played techs music for along time.. let alone at a party.. lol

but just for you i will do this friday.... cos the crowd/people with me, would love the lyrics aswell as the subjects..

probably my fave murs joint..

reminds me of my time with zaara, and driving all over the uk.. lols wit this on repeat

im sure id bust some old old old outkast, but i wont post them tracks,

so ill leave u with this party MAKER, every girl you know will love this track,
and will get up and want to dance..

so play it
enjoy!

and your all welcome to mine, friday nite im hosting anyway.. so..
feel free

so many more amazing old zumbi tracks..
ahhh

fuck either of u say i listen to tech, im a flood with old skewl zumbi. mind over matter deep water slang shit.

been warned!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-16-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote