View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MOD: pretty solid I like the change that gradually acquires the beat. drums are on point

Clymax: the rhythm that comes after the start is amazing, holy shit .. drums are perfectly chosen

Barcode: I really liked the mix of the samples , skampoe & jigsaw cuts are dope. drums are fuckin dope

ObServant : Fukin dope breaks, im glad to hear some funky shit rite here, prolly too short but def it sounds sick.

above all god job all of u , is hard for me to pick a team winner because I loved the beats from MOD & Clymax equally, but im about to vote for clymax/barcode cuz of clymax beat, fo me its a fuken masterpiece

battle was epic

Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote