View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #20
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahah i think soul is right

looks like fagfatek is lying about his automobile to other men on an internet forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
I was out cleaning my car earlier and thought that since there's been talk about them on here recently, I should start a little thread for us to post our rides in...That's if people have the balls to do that cos we know some cars are best left unposted (skampoe I'm looking at you)

I used to drive a honda civic type R but I ditched it back in '09 and got this Vauxhall Astra 3dr CDTi -

Like I said, I've had it just over two years and did almost 70k in it which aint too bad really.

*Notice the BBC Radio 4 on the tuner* - THATS GANGSTA SHIT RIGHT THERE SONNNN!!!

The turbo in it is ok but my brother in law has a sweet ass mercedes which leaves me in his dust......THE FUCKER!!!!

Anywho, post yer car or GTFO BITCHES!!!!!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=114382

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote