View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #4085
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

remember the CAPSLOCK is SHARKS FIN, SPARKS WIN WILD IN IDES NEVER DIVIDES ALWAYS MULTIPLYING BY HOW YOU FRYING OFF THE ACIDIC PROPERTIES OF ME RIPPING SLIDING DOWN YA GIRL'S THOUGHTS EVER SECOND REMEMBERING HOW NICE THE S-H WAS/
KEEPING KOSHIER FOLDING CHAIR BOLDING BEAR MASTERING DARTS ARFTER ARTS SHADED SCARS KNOWING HOW TO BOWL IT PROPERLY OPTIONALLY PLOTTING ON FLAMES/
KNOWING THE NAMES SHORTED OUT OF WATTS SHOCKING CONS
DONNING ARMS GET THEM TOO DOPE MY QUOTES BE POTENT AS BLOWGUNS/
SMOKING A TON BACK IN REVERSES MAKING ORDERVES OUTTA YOU HERBS
CRUSHING YA DOWN TO GRAIN LIKE SOME SALT AND PEPPER WHEN HIP HOP WAS ALLOT BETTER AND NOT ALL ABOUT THE CHEDDER, THAT'S WHY I STAY SHARP AS THIS SWORD I SPIT OFF THE TOP OR EVEN FROM KEYS OR EVEN FROM PEN WITH EASE, YOU KNOW HOW THE S-H BEEZ/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote