View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I told you before , your opinion doesnt really matter , just cos you have no musical talent whatsoever doesnt meant that those that do in whatever way do not have your permission to do as they wish .

Who are you after all but just a lonely guy who spends his waking day talking crap that belongs in the 1950's.

Just because 1 culture or race creates an art does not mean that other races cannot take part in that art . My country invented footbal which was then exported all over the world and improved upon by countries small or large such as holland and brazil , dont be such a narrow minded cunt. If you are not chinese i guess your not allowed to eat chinese food right seeing as your people had fuck all to do with its inception .
Wake up and stop acting tough , it doesnt work because your not intelligent enough to assert any dominance whatsoever.

If everyone thought like you the world be fucked.
And im not angry i just pity you cos you make other good americans look bad with your shallow mind patterns and ignorance.