View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #13
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
I told you before , your opinion doesnt really matter , just cos you have no musical talent whatsoever doesnt meant that those that do in whatever way do not have your permission to do as they wish .

Who are you after all but just a lonely guy who spends his waking day talking crap that belongs in the 1950's.

Just because 1 culture or race creates an art does not mean that other races cannot take part in that art . My country invented footbal which was then exported all over the world and improved upon by countries small or large such as holland and brazil , dont be such a narrow minded cunt. If you are not chinese i guess your not allowed to eat chinese food right seeing as your people had fuck all to do with its inception .
Wake up and stop acting tough , it doesnt work because your not intelligent enough to assert any dominance whatsoever.

If everyone thought like you the world be fucked.
And im not angry i just pity you cos you make other good americans look bad with your shallow mind patterns and ignorance.
It hurts my feelings that you don't respect my opinions, intelligence and taste in music.

soccer is as gay as white beat-makers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote