View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #184
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The incredible Hulk was a huge step up from Aang Lee's Hulk movie and the final confrontation between Hulk and Abomination remains one of my fave action scenes when compared to the other marvel flicks.

All the actors that have played Banner were great in my opinion. Eric Bana was let down by a lousy movie but his Banner was fine. Norton did an excellent job in the role and I would have been happy if he returned for Avengers but in that movie I feel marvel did a more successful job of bringing the Hulk himself to the screen than they did with Banner despite a solid performance from Norton.
In the Avengers I felt marvel struck a much better balance between Banner and the Hulk, Mark Ruffalo managed to make the role his own by giving the character a slightly new take which I thought made him ten times more interesting than he has been portrayed before (excluding Bixby's performance), Hulk seemed less savage in the Avengers and seemed more in line with the current Avengers cartoon Hulk, my only issue with the Hulk's portrayal was that I didn't really like the way they made him move more like a gorilla, some might argue that it gave the Hulk a more beast like quality but I still prefer the way he was used in Norton's movie.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote