View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #17
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Bridget Fonda was looking good in Jackie Brown. Samuel is a better actor than Don Cheadle. Samuel's movies are better than Don's movies. Only movies of Don's i like is Traitor and Brooklyn's Finest. I like Samuel's Shaft, Jackie Brown, Do The Right Thing, Jungle Fever, Lakeview Terrace, Kiss Of Death, Soul Men movies. I wish he would do more action films because i think he would be good at playing a cop. I really liked Shaft even though Jeffrey Wright's character was better than his. 187 is a good movie but it's not one of my favorites by him. LOL@Samuel whipping Spike Lee's ass bad in Mo Better Blues hahahahahahahahaha. He hit Denzel Washington in the mouth with a trumpet in Mo Better Blues. I like how Samuel always gets angry in most of his movies hahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote