View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i probably initially was more impressed by the office but obviously it gets old after some time. still dwight is a phenom character, but none of them are weak.

Parks and rec is great and it has more of a soap opera feel where the office is more like voyeuristically watching a bunch of retards, funny retards though.

Again all the characters in parks and rec are great, lesley knope is a great lead and tom hatherford is the mvp though.

"I donít want lemonade; itís too sweet and it makes my tongue feel gritty. So maybe itís time for a change: Starting now, when life gives me lemons, Iím gonna slice them up into wedges and throw them into vodka tonics, which I will sip in a burlesque nightclub that I co-own with actor Taye Diggs and two of the Pussycat Dolls."

plus rashida jones is probably top 5 women i'de like to fuck.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote