View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:22 AM   #191
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i watched it about 2 weeks ago. ive fallen asleep twice watching it, the 2nd i continued from where i had fell asleep the 1st time.,

this movie is fucking boring, cpt america is a pussy, hulk is non existent,
starks character has changed abit, and he acts like a know it all, who keeps being proved wrong.

the only thing i liked about this movie was THOR, he was the only decent character.. maybe due to thor being a decent movie, anyway..

i still have not seen the complete movie., thinking of watching the last 30 mins, but i fear i will fall asleep again :/

think ill wait till thor 2

and too think, id been wanting to watch this, since samuel appeared after the end of credits on the 1st iron man movie..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote