View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #3245
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^that new batman, inc #1 for sure

marvel and dc are both meh to me right now with the exception of that, daredevil, and journey into mystery...most of the books i was enjoying have lost momentum or become repetitive (batman, animal man, swamp thing)

big smokes...i don't think shang-chi has had a solo ongoing series since the early 80s lol

you should be getting some of the good image stuff like saga, manhattan projects, prophet, fatale, danger club...

i've been working my way through alot of my backlog of books and backissues put i've still been copping my pull.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote