View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
ratty mayonnaise
sniffing robbies mum

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
film is crazy excellent. but its stupid to believe that shit.

thats like watching the movie weekend at bernies and being like "this actually happened though".

if we came from another planet, they would have surely had an ecosystem that evolved right? so who cares? oh no i guess the aliens were planted by aliens from another planet? lol.
its stupid to believe that megalithic structures are lined up with various solar systems and their stars??

really?/

research ancient cultures and civilisations and their stories.,, look at the alignments of their places of high esteem,

how would they know of those star systems light years away??

lol at comparing weekend at bernies to ancient civilisations who understand this universe better than ourselves

stay inside the box

or watch the puma punka episodeof ancient aliens

btw. i dont go for the ancient aliens b/s , we (humans/homo sapians) created the magalithic structers going back upto 200,000 years

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote