Thread: Daily HoroScope
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 03:54 AM   #18
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I do not believe that all of them are intentionally deceiving people. It could be that it is done unintentionally because of delusion. When a person has wrong info and relates this to another person, it is different from a person who speaks a lie knowing it is a lie.
Agreed. But then at the least you are implying that there has never been an honest astrologer who has also looked deeply into their craft. Because astrology is not simply the relaying of information from one person to another.

Quote:
I was referring to the names of the planets. Take March for example. This in honour of the so-called god of mars. Mars represents war. I could go on with the rest of the months which were named in honour of those 'gods'. Even the days of the week were named that way.
It's not as simple as them being named "in honor" of these gods. They were named in correspondance to the underlying archetypal force that manifested during that day or month.

Quote:
They are not the same. They are quite different.
Ok. We're doing it like that. I put forth this rebuttal. No they are not different. Not in essence, only in expression.

Quote:
I don't know how you could answer a question asking why something is the way it is with the answer 'they are'.
That was in reference to the overiding question of that quote, which seemed to me to be asking "why aren't certain things taken into consideration instead of the celestial bodies".

Quote:
Basically, the microcosm corresponding with the macrocosm and vice versa.

Could you give me an example of a cycle of change observed in the heavens reflective of a specific incident observed here on earth and within the individual?
Well, astrology is rife with examples. That's what it's all about. Isn't that what we are debating? If I said when Mars moves into such and such place, those who were born in such and such time would be susceptible to being overly aggressive and likely to fly off the handle easily, would that make any difference? Like I said I thought that was what we were debating. You are under the impression that these examples are self-fulfulling and the result of cunning con artists' abilities. I disagree and think that it is the result of an intricately designed universe that involves the interdependant relationships of archetypal forces that underly physical existence. And because you don't think these archtypal forces exist, it's going to be tough to convince you otherwise unless you decide to look into such things as archetypal forces, the tree of life, chinese medicine and astrology etc.

Quote:
I have an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out. I could consider a point of view, but to change it - what evidence are you gonna show me to change it? Are you willing to show and prove evidence?
You have no choice but to change your mind on the point that I was refering to because it is a FACT that in astrology the celestial bodies are considered REFLECTIVE of the changes not CAUSATIVE. This is what I was refering to.

Quote:
What are the names of these forces that 'govern' these things and why does not science recognize them?
They have been called many things by many different cultures. Often times they are anthropomorphized into what has been called "gods".

And why doesn't "science" recognize them? Are you kidding? What "science" are we talking about? The propaganda machine science of the Corporatist, Satanic world masters?

"Science" recognized these forces in cultures from Kamit, China, India, Africa etc etc throughout time. And as I said, it led to an understanding of the world that gave birth to things like the Chinese Medicinal System as opposed to the band-aid for a missing limb medicinal system of the current world power.

Quote:
Is it possible to do an experiment to show and prove the astrological theory of the universe?
Only you if you have a white coat on and are considered an "expert", otherwise you have no business even thinking about this stuff.

Life is the experiment. Read some stuff of the things I stated above, Tree of Life, Chinese knowledge on elements, archetypal forces, astrology, totems etc. then observe reality.

Req Em Ab

Last edited by Face of the Golden Falcon; 06-05-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote