View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #9782
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
ROFLING at the fair weather Yahoo Sports followers who werent even talking bout the Spurs in Jan. but all of a sudden started yapping about them being the best team ever assembled when they racked off 20 games... now look at 'em...3 L's in a row.. bet money though that come Finals time all them will be like "WELL...THUNDER WILL STILL BEAT MIAMI" smh

This years Finals MVP is back for GM 5 = Celtics lose by 35
hahahaha I doubt dirty will show up tonight, but solid prediction there dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote