View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #24
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
lol at heat being the neighborhood's middy boy .. for the dry weeks when u need ur stash to stretch
LMAO @ "middy boy"

i used to smoke mids back in my eleventeen years, but I wouldn't be surprised if middy boy is some dope, melanin deprived UK slang as well. Sounds like something that would roll off a Brit's tongue after he went down on his 'mate'

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote