View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #15
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
I hope Anderson smashes Chael in their next fight. I actually gained a tiny bit of respect for Chael after listening to him on the Joe Rogan Experience, but the dude is the biggest troll in MMA lol. He deserves to take another L.

Has anyone watched Anderson Silva: Like Water yet? I saw that the other day and thought it was decent. It didn't really show you anything new about him, but it was cool reliving his first fight against Chael.
Chael is bullshit........he's a steroid taking pro-american douche. He should be called Chael "asshole mouth" Sonnen because all that comes out of his mouth is shit.......the stuff he said abot the Noguiera's and Brazil is ridiculous.

And I think Bisping won that fight for the MW contender shot against Anderson, they gave it to Chael since they've been hyping it for so long; the fucking politics in fighr promoting is garbage.

And Chael has shit submission defense, look at his record: 27-11-1 and out of those 11 losses, "8" have been by submission.

He shit-talks BJJ all the time liek its useless, yet its his greatest flaw.