View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #18
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post
Royce Gracie

Dan Severn

Can't argue with legends who built the sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
not to get off topic but what do you all think of faber?
Faber IMO is overrated. I never watched much WEC, though what I saw he certainly was on point; now I think he's a shell of his former self, kind of like Forrest Griffin, although Forrest never dominated his weight division during his prim with all the competition (Liddell, Machida, Ortiz, Rampage, etc)

Though I think he still has talent, I hate how he almost gets a title shot after every fight he has that DOESN'T involve a title.

He lsoes the title to Mike Brown, he beats Jens Pulver = title shot

He gets a rematch with Mike Brown, for the title, loses.

He fights Raphael Assuncao, wins gets a title shot against Jose Aldo, he loses....

He fights Eddie Wineland, he gets a title shot against Dominic Cruz, he loses....

He then fights Brian Bowels, and then gets a title shot rematchw ith Cruz who ends up gettign injured, and now has an interm title fight with Renan Barao.....

It's like the UFC feels no one else is incapable of getting a title shot in these divisions except Faber after every 2nd fight.....

Plus his chin is annoying.... XD