View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no. Taking punches is going to reduce your chin. People that fight for a living over time will all have glass jaws depending on the punishment they receive in training and fighting. Everybody has that tipping point and no one really knows when its going to be. But I think Roy nelson is going to be the next fighter that gets dropped with lead jabs.Hes tough as nails but he takes big hits consistently by guys out of his league. I know neck exercise is a good way to strengthen your ability to take punches But I wouldnt rely on that. Better to learn how to counter and bob and weave.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote