View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 11:21 PM   #3992
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
jajaja , I agree Ryback sucks he faces jobbers every week that weigh a total of 300 pounds, and every time he lifts them up, cole cums, and acts like he is lifting two big shows up at the same time.

I also don't like crimson, and am happy he lost.

the thing I wonder about that guy in the video is does he actually think there are people that think wrestling is real? this is not the 80's, and early 90's everyone, and their mums knows wrestling is scripted, and fake just like boxing
lol They had Ryback wrestle two jobbers at the PPV? On Raw is one thing, but at a PPV? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote