View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 07:14 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't hate Drake (no homo) but Crew Love is one of the gayest tracks ever. I thought the Weeknd first album was ok, but having heard everything after that, i realised that everything he's done is weak shit.

The weeknd is one of the most effeminate and homosexual presences on the mic ever.

Putting Nate Dogg up against him is an insult. If you're going to do one of these duels at least make the other option Frank Ocean or something. Although Frank Ocean is a thousands times better than the Weeknd just by virtue of the fact he isn't a massive pussy.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote