View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 06:50 AM   #4
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah don't have video.

but necro posted this about it all.

This came from Necro's page on Facebook.

NECRO OFFICIAL PAGE -

FOR THE RECORD - THIS FAGGOT RAPPER CAUGHT A BEATING CUZ HE DISSED JEWS - BOTTOMLINE - HE SAID SOME RACIST SHIT ON MYSPACE A WHILE BACK AND GOT CAUGHT OUT THERE - I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN PERSON CUZ AT HIPHOP KEMP HE FLED THE BACKSTAGE LIKE A PUSSY - HE KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS ABOUT - YOU GOT YA BEATING FOR YA RACIST COMMENT - NOW KEEP IT MOVING OR YOU GONNA HAVE DRAMA WITH MORE WOLVES THAN YOU CAN HANDLE

NECRO OFFICIAL PAGE-

I SEE PEOPLE TALKING BRAVE ONLINE TOO - IF I SEE YOU TALKING SHIT YOU BEST BELIEVE WE ARE GONNA FUCKING SEE YOU TOO - THIS IS BEYOND RAP - EVERYONE KNOWS HOW WE GET DOWN - EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE A VICTIM - DIE!

AND ANY RAPPERS TALKING GREEZY ABOUT BILL - I SEE THAT SHIT - IM PERSONALLY FUCKING YOU UP - THE SECOND I SEE YOU ITS ON - CONSIDER THIS A WARNING BECAUSE WE SEE EVERYTHING - YOUR ONLINE FINGER TYPING IS GONNA GET YOUR FACES BROKEN IN REAL LIFE