View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #24
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man you fucken faggots are fucken queer fucken cock fucken sucking gay faggots, fuck. That "so and so rapper is better than your favourite rapper" line is the most played out, gayest, faggy, cock suckingest line ever. It was gay the first time somebody said it and was a billion times gayer the billionth time somebody said it. Faggots.

I mean what are you, fucken infants. "My favourite rapper is better than your favourite rapper!". "My Tonka truck is better than your Tonka Truck!". "My play dough mould of my pet dog is better than your play dough mould of your pet cat!" Grow the fuck up and stop being such petty, gay, queer, cock sucking faggots. Who gives a FUCK who is "better" than who. You fucken faggots. I mean seriously. You fucken faggots make me sick. How can a grown man place any importance on which rapper is "better" than the other? You fucken cock sucking faggot fucks.

Yeah yeah, I know if I'm not interested in this fag shit then I should just ignore it and let it be. I do that every other time I come here. Now and then I just can't help myself though. You fucken faggots.