View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #10068
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
the bulls will be the only team to stop them. the celtics are gonna get broken up i believe.

there's gonna be a lot of bulls fans next year.
Even if the Celtics lose a player or two off their main roster, it's not like they are in a rebuilding stage. They will probably lose Ray Allen, and possibly one other main player. Though they would be looking to make nice additions to the squad too. And they have some very promising younger players.

I don't know why they would want to get rid of Garnett, as he was one of the best players in the playoffs and is still solid. The Celtics had the most injuries of any team in the playoffs, and were still one game from the finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote