View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #10070
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Even if the Celtics lose a player or two off their main roster, it's not like they are in a rebuilding stage. They will probably lose Ray Allen, and possibly one other main player. Though they would be looking to make nice additions to the squad too. And they have some very promising younger players.

I don't know why they would want to get rid of Garnett, as he was one of the best players in the playoffs and is still solid. The Celtics had the most injuries of any team in the playoffs, and were still one game from the finals.
garnett was looking really old, and that's after the shortened season. although next year teams wont be consistently playing every day. i think they'll keep him, but if he wants much more than veteran's salary he could be out.

they've got a lot of great pieces and one of the top 3 (in my opinion; he's top 5 indisputably tho) point guards in the game. he's a creator, he'll make some of the other dudes better. plus they'll still have peirce and he can still score on almost anybody.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote