View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
You're right, that was an overstatement Ryan. The film did have alot of the original comic ideas in it but it just didn't seem like a proper take on it. It almost seemed like a parody of the comic and they stemmed away from it by having silly things like dredd taking his helmet off, etc.

I know you're a total comic geek so I think you appreciate how fucking dope this new dredd film looks.
nah yeah it was bullshit kiddie like, i just thought it was the beez neez when it came to the big screen, cause i read that shit religiously b4 the movies dropped and i was like "you gotta watch this shite its gunna be awesome" to my mates - i still kinda like the movie for some weird reason.

the only problem with the comic was that here in aus you couldnt get a steady stream of stories, like youd miss alot of episodes and by the time you got a new comic it would be a different artist and writter, i just liked the gore in em, after 2000 ad my favs were punisher and venom.

my first tattoo was from a 2000 A.D. comic, it was from the batman vs dredd advertisment.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote