View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:57 AM   #10
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

i think wu tang need 2 learn the difference between outright dissing and general banter. and gzas calling out people 4 being terrorists. i can easily call him out 4 being racist

'First of all, who's your A&R?
A mountain climber who plays an electric guitar?' i think we ll know thats a reference 2 white people

'Then you pack, a thousand white teens in tight jeans' thats also a bit off.

the thing is lots of people on here r massive wu fans and more importantly theyre honest fans. theyre not yes men who just say everythingis good. the thing is wu tang dont seem 2 act on their mistakes. they got really high up and now theyve just turned stubborn. and seriously most of this 'dissing' wu tang is just jokes. why would u get so wound up about people saying theyll break ur kneecaps. if u take that seriously then ur missing sense of humour
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote