Thread: Nerd News v2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #12
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I watched the first hour of the CERN announcement in the early am..

Very hard to follow what was being said..

Then i made the misake of reading comments on news articles being published by the second..

The same moridly obese people who watch american idol or the super bowl "just for the commercials" actually had the audacity to put in their 2 cents about the findings. My brain now hurts.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote