View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #78
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
sad thing is I've told dudes,just make your music, do you..try not to attack the wrong crowd of people...through all this,ive remained neautal about things..funny thing is..im sitting on info that could end dudes career in 24 hrs if I put it out there..i don't get why he is playing russian roulette with his career..dudes are grown men..aint no need for this shit
Damn straight. It just goes to show that people can't help but leach onto another artists' image. At least the likes of you and skampoe/jigsaw do their own thing and have their own identity. Dlah is a clone ass dwarf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
looking like a crack head leprechaun
*dead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
5% Village People
*and buried*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
This motherfucker literally looks like he sleeps under a bridge and eats billy goats and shit.
*then dug up and skull fucked*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
yeah its a show called An Idiot Abroad.

Ricky Gervais and his friend send the stupid guy in the video to random places around theworld, theres 2 seasons

They're doing a new series where Karl travels around with the midget dude and they're calling it 'An idiot Abroad - The Short Way Round' - (No joke)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote