View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #83
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
found that on facebook lol

READ THE PICTURE... THIS IS MOON GOD ALLAH,CILVRINGZ AND BARACUDDA. NOT FROM AMERICA OR EVEN STATEN ISLAND. THEY WANT us all to believe they CARRY ON THE TORCH OF WU TANG.. Yet it's mad affiliates WHO ARE WAY WAY BETTER THAN THESE FANS turned RAPPERS. THEY CREATED A FAKE ASS WUSITE CALLED WUCORP.COM ran by them .. KRAZY SHIT than shit on AFFILIATES ON THE SITE INTILL GZA just put them on blast.
http://www.melophobe.com/articles/in...a-spring-2012/ READ THIS and yES IT FROM A GENERAL.

Sad part is them and WU -INTERNAIONAL.COM ran by DARK7TH AND RECOLLATAH ARE ALL FANS OF WU TANG and want to be apart so bad they TRY TO FUCK UP THOSE WHO ARE REALLY tru n living teaching what the FATHER WANTED US TO TEACH.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKEN PICTURE..... IF THESE JOKERZ ARE THE FUTURE OF WUTANG than HIPHOP IS REALLY FUCKEN dead. DEAD DEAD DEAD.

NONE OF THEM FROM NYC or even be in STATEN ISLAND. COME ON MAN.. THIS SHIT A JOKE.
ITS HOW I ALWAYS FELT ABOUT U FOREIGNERs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i think wu tang need 2 learn the difference between outright dissing and general banter. and gzas calling out people 4 being terrorists. i can easily call him out 4 being racist

'First of all, who's your A&R?
A mountain climber who plays an electric guitar?' i think we ll know thats a reference 2 white people

'Then you pack, a thousand white teens in tight jeans' thats also a bit off.

the thing is lots of people on here r massive wu fans and more importantly theyre honest fans. theyre not yes men who just say everythingis good. the thing is wu tang dont seem 2 act on their mistakes. they got really high up and now theyve just turned stubborn. and seriously most of this 'dissing' wu tang is just jokes. why would u get so wound up about people saying theyll break ur kneecaps. if u take that seriously then ur missing sense of humour
YEA WE DONT CARE FOR WHITEY

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-06-2012 at 08:04 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote