View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Oh ok. I see what you're saying. You're saying that if you see books about black women, you usually see black women dissing black men. I feel you. Black women need to look in the mirror and see that they ain't perfect because a lot of them are fucked up. I know there's lots of black men that are fucked up but nobody is perfect. My problem with black women is that they seem to like ignorant black men and it makes me mad because i would like to be with a black woman because i think black women are beautiful but their attitudes make them ugly. But then again like i said, i think it's just the black women in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC areas are fucked up because i've been with several black women in Cleveland. I'm not saying that i'm only loyal to black women because if white women showed interest, i'm gonna date them because i like white women.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote