View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Expendables isn't supposed to have a deep-thorough storyline though; it's just a project involving everyone's fav action stars growing up molded into a huge amalgam of awesomeness.

Let's be honest, none of the stars involved in the Expendables will ever be remembered for their acting ability, including Sly or Bruce Willis. They will be regarded for their action movies they were invovled in with epic killing and huge explosions.....Chuck Norris, Arnie, Bruce Willis, JCVD, Jet Li, etc etc I never watched their movies for acting ability, the same is when I watch a kung-fu flick; I watch for stunts and fighting, and explosions, etc.

So I dunno if you guys were expecting more-so than what was shown, but The Expendables delivered exactly what I expected in the first one, and I haven't pressed my limits for the 2nd one either pretty much expecting the same

On a side note answering the threads initial title, that sucks he turned the role down, because seeing him and Jet Li go at it again would've pwned. Everytime these 2 match up, it's gold; both fight scenes with these 2 in Once Upon a Time in China 2, and Hero were fucking sick, and a round 3 would be off the chain

Last edited by KATO; 07-07-2012 at 06:27 PM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote