View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 02:46 AM   #20
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

D.I.T.C. is the illest crew of all time, next to Wu-Tang Clan.. i have over 30 retail albums at home, and a couple of semi-official bootlegs, and very few are under at least 7/10.

especially Showbiz & AG + OC have an amazing catalouge.. both "Runaway Slave" and "Word...Life" are two of my favorite LPs of all time. but so is "Goodfellas", "Full Scale EP" is perfection, the later released "Full Scale LP" is an amazing LP too, the "Live Hard EP" (the US 2008 release it should be) is close to perfection as well imo, and now we got "Preloaded" - i was the first stie to premier it on the net actually, and i head pver to iTunes right away and purchased the three bonus tracks + bought Showbiz "Still Diggin' Vol. 1" in the same sitting. that's the least i can to do..

a while back, Show said on twitter that a limited vinyl of an album called "MugshotMusic: PRELOADED - The Remixes" was supposed to be released soon. then i saw the date July 17, but as i've been trying to find more info and pre-order it now seems that it will be a striclty iTunes release as well

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote