View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #13
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
because the male species sound like soft punks when they talk shit about how fucked up women are

its like listening to a parent tell you how stupid and fucked up their child is

sound stupid talking shit about them

be a fuckin man and get yo shit straight and she'll bow down to you -

if you and your cousins don't have power, be prepared to be treated like powerless pussies by women who got they shit straight more than you
I agree with you, Sunny. However, even if the men have their lives together, we still won't be appreciated by society. Intelligent black men are viewed as weak and useless. The people of today want black men to be no good men who aren't about anything.

I have my own. My own place, job, car, bank accounts, etc. People don't like that.

In this time, women period are handed ever opportunity that there is in America. As black men, there's no support to be successful. There's only support to he a rapper, drug dealer, prison, etc.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote