View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #34
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i been listening to this

but its an album i find you need to be in the right head space for, not something i can just put on and play thru.

in one respects that very dope to me, in others it takes me awhile to come back to it.

its more an album i enjoy listening to driving around after work when the suns going down, summer night type shit.

only spun it full thru two or three times so far, but i feel like its a bit too long. im sure ill be in the minority when sayin that, but it takes away from some of the iller tracks.

for example, Hurt Locker, not sure if it was intended for this album or Jigs, but it coulda been left off since it was on Jigs album.

thats just how i feel. gonna give it some more spins and come back with some more thoughts on it all, but overall its a real solid album fellas

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote