View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #921
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Weidman looked great out there tonight. He dominated Munoz on the ground which was very impressive, and the elbow was sweet. The referee stopped the fight late as hell though.
Yea I dunno wtf was wrong with Josh Rosenthal last night. Normally I think he's a decent ref, but wtf happened?! Waaaaaay too late. I still think Mario Yamasaki is the best ref personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Despite his run, I doubt he gets the next shot. I'd still like to see him get one more win under his belt. The next contender will become more clear soon. People were talking about Lombard possibly getting the shot if he wins his next fight, but Id want him to build his UFC resume a little more. I think that the winner between Bisping and whoever he fights next (Stann or Belcher) will likely get the nod. We shall see though.
I really hope Stann doesn't get a title shot if he wins his fight. I'm so sick of the hype this dude gets because he used to serve in the military; so F-ing what? I've never been impressed with Stann, especially the fight against Sonnen where Sonnen absolutely raped him. If Sonnen utterly massacred Stann the way he did, what chance does Stann think he has against Anderson? I just don't see it happening. Bisping on the other hand I'd be interested to see; Bisping isn't one of my overall fav fighters, but he certainly surprises me sometimes, and I'd be more in-tune to see him fight Anderson over Stann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
those are the nude photos? everything is out of view lol
XD I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
YEA THAT RONDA CHICK IS BONEABLE

, SO IS THAT MIESHA TATE EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A SNOZE

BUT THE BEST MMA SLUT GOES TO GINA

Unfortunately Gina is basically retired. She has no plans of returning now that she's got an acting gig. I'd bang ll 3 of them though 4sho