View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #9
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I just looked up WC's last album at Amazon.com and it's called Revenge Of The Barricuda. It came out last year. He has 12 songs. I love Westside Connection's Let It Reign song on Thicker Than Water soundtrack. Have you heard that song Big Smokes? The video is tight. Thicker Than Water soundtrack is good. The movie is alright too. My boy MC Eiht is in the movie. He was a part of Fat Joe's gang. LOL@scene when MC Eiht dissed this black woman that was sitting on the porch with him, Fat Joe and 2 other guys when he said to her, what the fuck you laughing at. Take your ass to the store and go run and get some blunts muthafucka LOL. Run LOL.

MC Eiht is a funny guy. I still laugh at his scenes in Menace II Society movie when he told Caine when he was leaving from a party with Larenz Tate, Stacey, Shareef and a black girl that he was going to get some gas for the hooptie. The black girl said to him, your ass should've filled up before we got here, stupid ass muthafucka LOL. He said shut up bitch LOL. Then when he got to the gas station, he asks Larenz, Stacey, Shareef and the black girl do they got some snaps on the petro hahahahahahahahaha. Ya'll niggas broke than a muthafucka LOL. Slanging all that shit in the hood and ain't got no muthafucking money LOL. Fuck that. Pump my shit LOL. He also had me laughing when he told Chauncey, get your bitch ass up and answer the door. Sitting over there with a babydoll and shit LOL. He had me laughing when he told Caine at the park, leave that bitch alone when he saw him talking to a woman. It's too bad he hasn't made a good album in a long time. Music To Driveby was the last album of his i liked.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote