View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironman, the book is already out. Amazon.com has it and the book has a website that you can buy it from called whywehateblackwomen.com. I'm gonna buy the book next week from the book's website. There's this black guy named Jimi Izrael who's from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio and he did a book dissing black women called The Denzel Principle(Why Black Women Can't Find Good Black Men). It's very good. The reason he called the book The Denzel Principle is because he said black women expect black men to be like actor Denzel Washington hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised he's had trouble getting black women in Cleveland because i dated several black women when i lived in Cleveland. Cleveland got some fine black women. The women there are better than these asshole black women i've met in Virginia and Maryland. I'm gonna go to Cleveland next summer and try to find a black woman and i'm sure i could get one. Only problem i'm gonna have if i do find a woman there is trying to convince her to move to Maryland because i'm not moving back to Cleveland. I probably would've stayed in Cleveland if i could've found a job and there was some malls and it didn't snow that much because the cost of rent for apartments isn't expensive like it is in Virginia and Maryland.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote