View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Homelessness is a serious problem in america and i'm surprised that problem isn't addressed often by politicans. LOL@Mitt Romney getting booed by blacks recently at a NAACP convention. He should've known blacks don't trust what he said. It's a joke that he thinks he can help blacks better than Obama is doing. Homelessness, jobs, crime are the main things that blacks are concerned about when they listen to politicans and i think blacks get upset when politicans don't address these issues. That's why i said it's a joke for blacks to vote because white politicans don't care about their issues. I don't really blame Obama for a lot of blacks being unemployed and homeless. I blame racist whites for blacks being unemployed and homeless.

That's why i'll be glad when i'm dead because i won't have to worry about finding a job, having a place to live and paying bills. It's a fucking struggle for blacks to make it in america and it's been that way ever since we were brought here as slaves and that's never gonna change. Even if blacks get a college degree, that still doesn't guarantee them a job and that's sad. Racist whites tell blacks if they get a college degree, they can get a good job and that's bullshit because i posted a topic saying black college graduates are having a hard time finding a job. Black women have a better chance of getting a job than black men. White men just need to tell black men they don't wanna work with them LOL. Black men already know that. If there were more black men job supervisors, black men would get jobs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote