View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i understand where your coming from CJ

the cycle needs to be broken, unfortunately i think due to how bad things will get, it will be broken violently,.the only jobs they want blacks to do are to entertain, whether it be sports, or music/film, the media has always been afraid to show blacks in high power jobs, whether in corporations or an entrepreneur,
They have outsourced all the jobs that involve getting your hands dirty, and instead have found a new source of slaves.. that are perfectly legal to use in our wondrous civilisation (due to legal framworks)
while growing up in the uk, i been working since i was 18, up until i finished uni when i was 24, i worked summer/holiday jobs in factorys/warehouses/driving. in all those places i worked., i always met non whites who had very good jobs,.
after leaving uni, working in my designated field(s) i NEVER saw non whites as managers or leaders of depts, for british gas, for centro/advantage westmidlands, kantar and office of national statistics, whites where always in the positions of power in those companies..
but from what your saying, the racism in america is much deeper

i want to live in a world what you said.. lol no work, no bills, everyone has lost all the skills they need to survive, going back say 2 generations, people used to know how to build homes, get water, get food, do everything they need to survive, but thats all been lost in the last hundred years,,,

thats how its been designed ;/

They're is more than enough food on this planet to feed the starving 4 billion, the way we ship food half way round the planet, just so we have 10 choices of the same product, is ludicrous, especally when you take into account, that the people(countries) the food comes from, are in poverty, due to corporations stealing that countries natural resources, and selling it to the west,,, while the people of the country have to grow crops like soya,, to feed fucking cows/pigs/sheep, so we can have meat!! they cant even sell the soya or whatever produce at the going rate, it has to be proper dirt cheap due to the imf...

this system makes me so fucking mad

i refuse to comply with gheyness

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote