View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #37
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Respect. like most of my music, it's a snapshot of a mindstate. You def have to be in a similar zone to get into it. But yeah it was intentionally made to be a summery album. Hurt locker was orig my song and jig kinda jacked me. He asked nicely but was holding an AR15 when he asked. Hahahaha peace.
i dig it. i really got down with the album last night at the time i was talking about, just got outta work and was mad tired, but the lyrics clicked in.

its a dope album fellas, everything is well constructed. still think a few tracks coulda been trimmed, woulda packed more power imo but thats just me.

good shit, hope yall get some attention on this
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote