View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #127
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

though, saying the flying things look and act like dust when you touch it with your fingers.

there was a few times when they have landed on my skin in the night and kind of stained my skin at the same time cos when i woke up it was still there on my skin.

it's landed on my nails too, stained my nails too. but when it's landed onto something other than my skin or nails, like that packet of tobacco and when it landed on my bra, it didn't stain those things. it just brushed off easily from those things and didn't leave a trace.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote