View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #5
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ya'll always complaining about something. So what if they make 4 or 5 sequels of Taken. Just see part 2 first before you make dumb ass comments. There may not be anymore sequels after this one. But i do understand that Hollywood can get carried away with making too many sequels to some movies that don't need sequels. I think the reason why some movies have a lot of sequels is because the movie company feels that they made a lot of money. So they continue to make sequels like you see what's happening with Fast and the Furious. Hopefully part 6 will be the last one. I see there's gonna be another Die Hard and i hope part 5 is the last one because Bruce Willis is getting old. But then again Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are still in good shape and they're both 60 something years old.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote