View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

OMGGGGG!!!!!

Listened to this last night on the road just like I wanted and mannnnn .....

I am gonna do a track by track review for this but wanted to drop a few words right now.

When the album first came on I was like HELL YEAH!!! cuz I could already feel the darkness. After about 3 tracks in it was certified that you had created magik and brought gotham dark to life. The whole imagery that you set up REALLY did take me to another place. Like , I could really feel what you created and it was amazing how you locked the darkness.Shit is TRUE DARKNESS , you was not playing fam.

I liked Every Track , every beat. Everything was set up PERFECT .... like .... this is a masterpiece. The last album was really good but this one right here you done done it Fam. You perfected the tombstone raps to the point you painted a masterpiece - BE SUPER PROUD OF THAT FAM. ppl spend a whole lifetime .... you already know.

Not only was this dope to listen to but it was jewels a'plenty up in here. I really couldn't say enough about this album so I'll save the details for the track by track review that I will type up in a couple of days.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS ALBUM. for real.

Like I said in the Masterplan Thread - I listened to this album and Masterplan by Style and Lucid and Also Nas life is good all in the same go and yall made the nas album sound like garbage and Nas is in my top 5 for GOAT MC's. I was really looking forward to life is good and I didnt even care about it by like track 3 hahahahahaha it wasnt doing anything for me. Both you and Styles albums really made me think and beyond that created an alternate reality that I was allowed to exist in all thanks to yall.

BIG UP and Ill be back and a yo!!! Your shit on the MasterPlan album was Murderous !!!!!!! ahahahahaha you shut em down , mf's is scared of the Shifter word up!!!!

INF is offline   Reply With Quote