View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #130
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

now that i think of it, they don't actually fly fly, they more or less just float. like seaweed would float on water. when they float around they bend and curl and twist, they're fascinating to watch. with the music always playing in the background in my place it would seem like they're dancing in the air.

i call them things because they can float upwards then downwards again and then upwards and away. there's no predicting which direction they will float and whether they will land or not. when they appear they will be visible for anything between 10 secs to maybe 1 min.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote