View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #57
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
^^^lol, why not cut it down to 2 hours like most movies!?

most movies are usually 90mins. im sure RZA had this story in his head for a while so i can understand it being 4hrs but theres no way that the studio would have taken a chance on a first time director and give him the freedom to release 2 volumes lol

i have a feeling it's gonna be a hit tho cuz it has the elements to attract a diverse crowd. first off, you got wu/rza fans and die hards, tarantino fans and die hards then you got the casual moviegoers and generic russell crow movie supporters.

all it needs is the right buzz and positive word of mouth [and of course the main factor would be that it is actually a good film]

i believe when Tarantino "Presented" 'Hero" it wound up makin about 40mil oso. this one might end up with similar numbers

Last edited by tekunique; 07-30-2012 at 08:06 PM.
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote