View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #56
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you will only get the ticket, once you have consented (consent is given through giving you name/address/or agreeing they the police officer has jurisdiction over you) until you give your details, the police officers cant do SHIT.

consent can be given through in-action as well as action...)

the best way around it is, when the police officer asks you if you understand, just say i do not stand under you ( they use teh legalese language... best to look through blacks law dictionaries before attempting any of this)

you can also ask him if you have broken any laws, i always say, if i have broken a law, i will willingly give you my name/address, ask which law you have broke, but they can never STATE a LAW,. they will always refer to acts and statutes... which are not laws..

they(acts and laws) are ONLY given the 'power' of law, when the 'person' consents to them..

believe the police officer will get moody, as in there training, they can only continue when they have consent,

i have a few police officers in my family.. (aswell as a magistrates' judge)

we have fun convos... but its all about they're training. they are trained to enforce policies(statutes/acts/regulations), not uphold the law.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 08-01-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote