View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #10
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
^ play ALL of them.......the best storyline to a game E-V-E-R hands down.... especially if you're into the whole greek mythology stuff, but I recommend. They even transferred the ps2 (GOW I and II) and psp games (Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta) to PS3 with Blue-Ray.

Get them.......play all of them one after the other........it is well worth it, especially GOW III
While God of War I and II are classics, they don't have the best storyline in a game ever. Metal Gear Solid, the old Zelda and Castlevania games have better storylines. It's one of my greatest game experiences though, the combat system isn't the best out out there but that doesn't matter. It's the whole package, a great storyline about Zeus and the other gods, Krator' vengeance, the graphics, the environments, the puzzles, everything is great about this game.

God of War I and II both are arguably the greatest PS2 games.

I thought God of War III was underrated, the puzzles were easier but the boss battles were amazing and the graphics were better.