View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #22
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
Fucking hell that album cover is so bad, even for these guys, its bad. They must have mental ages of 12.
they have a song called FRAT HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHBWHAHABAHAHAHABAHAHA

all these guys are clueless... they dont know what they should do so theyre gonna hold gay sober eminems hand and hes gonna have them rapping on beats he thinks are good....

i wanna punch joell ortiz in his stupid face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joell ortiz is a BUM!!!!!!!!!!!

cartoon bullshit voice... wannabe pun that couldnt hold puns jock... nigga tries so HARD and still SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant explain it i see his face and wanna punch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crooked i is a 53 year old drunk loser thats just going along for the ride... these niggas have wanted to sell out their whole lives but theyve been stuck carrying on as underground losers cuz they have no star power.. these pathetic grown men get excited about photoshoots in makeup and green screen videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if royce didnt know gay sober eminem sluaghterhouse wouldve already disbanded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is joell ortiz gonna rap about hurting somebody when he looks like a human marshmellow!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?! i wanna knock his cap off and put him to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem looks like a scared woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes gonna be 45 rapping about poop and piss over jim jonsin clunkers to make up for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or else....

eminem is scared of getting killed by his record label!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude went DIAMOND and hes a label slave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the outfits

joell ortiz as a DISH BOY... makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADY pays hermaphrodite bruno mars ridiculous fees to sing on their bullshit albums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem thinks this guys dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crooked i been rapping for 25 years and he doesnt have ONE song ppl know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but hes super lyrical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for this project to flop... gonna be funny seeing them try to rebuild their patehtic underground careers nearing 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!