View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #30
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol.

i dont hate these guys half as much as most of ya'll, but all the shit they've been doing since signing to shady has been wack as fuck.

i still think ortiz & royce are dope solo artists.
even though "free agent" moved like gas station hot dogs, i still thought it was a pretty dope album. and "the brick" too.

and i will never diss somebody for leaving gay ass andre youngs label. he's signed some of the dopest east coast cats (raekwon, busta, RAKIM) and does NOTHING with them for years. if your name aint 50 cent or eminem & your signed to dr dre, YOU AINT GONNA HAVE A CAREER. point blank.

and royce was blackballed by princess dre, lets not forget. it had nothing to do with his skills or anything like that, dre got mad at a statement that royce's manager said to some magazine about how em was working harder in the studio than dre.

dre, being the hollywood bitch that he is got all emotional about it.
told royce to fire his manager or he's out the picture.
royce chose loyalty to his people rather than do what a homosexual rap producer demand he do.

royce chose loyalty over hollywood illusions & money. i cant do nothing but respect that. but the uninformed continue to think his career went off track for other reasons (well.....maybe the drinking problem didnt help either).

but yeah, im hoping there might be 2 or 3 good songs on this album thats a prime example of selling out in hip hop in 2012.

but im not gonna hold my breath.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell