Thread: Jesus = Lucifer
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #33
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

People like yu are the reason this planet is fucked up. your a fucking pussy real talk.

I bet your such a fuckin pussy you didnt even watch these videos that Soul controller laid down for us.

Yall need to wake your asses up and stop blaming a lil red man with a pitch fork for your own fuckin perversions and humanity.

SOMEBODY HAS TO WAKE YOUR ASSES UP FROM THIS DELUSION THAT BLOCKED YOUR CHAKRAS AND DROVE THIS PLANET INSANE.

WAKE THE FUCK UPPPP. I WAS RIGHT BEFORE BUT ALLOWED THIS BULLSHIT TO CREEP UP AND SPOOK ME AGAIN BUT ITS A FUCKIN FAIRYTALE TO KEEP U-N-I APART AND DISTRUSTING OF EACH OTHER. TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK SO YOU PRODUCE AND ARE A GOOD SLAVE.

OK WAIT. i WILL SLOW MY ASS DOWN HERE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE RANT. BUT I GET UPSET AT ALL THIS. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE STUFF IN THE BIBLE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL. BUT MOST OF IT WILL TRICK YOU INTO BEING TRAPPED IN A WEB OF FEAR WHERE WE DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS AND PITFALLS. THIS CAN LEAD PEOPLE TO BLAME EVERYTHING BUT THEMSELVES TO THE POINT PEOPLE GET DEMONIZED OSTRACIZED AND MURDERED EVEN IN SOME OTHER RELIGIONS BECAUSE OF THESE FALLACIES.

Last edited by V4D3R; 08-06-2012 at 11:46 PM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote